How to use:
For undefined textured styling, when coil definition is not a key element, (e.g. afros, pony puffs, frohawks, etc.)
- Pump into palms and gently massage throughout clean, conditioned hair
- Apply on hair nearest the scalp to:
- Ease lifting with styling pick.
- Add lots of fullness.
- Discourage shrinkage.
- Can be re-applied daily or whenever needed.
For moisturizing coil-defined styles
- Cleanse with one of the As I Am cleansers and apply As I Am Leave-In Conditioner.
- Distribute a small amount of So Much Moisture throughout hair.
- Proceed to style as usual. Keep in mind that after application, you will need a Twist Cream or Gel to define and hold your coil pattern.
- For daily use, refrain from over-applying if your desire is to retain coil definition.
- If hair feels dry, rub a small dab within palms and pat along the dampened top layer of your style. The glycerin in the formula will attract moisture from the air and onto your hair.
Ingredients:Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Royal Jelly, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Potassium Sorbate, Dimethyl Stearamine, Anise Alcohol, Coumarin, Limonene.